Join an exciting, growing medical practice in Texas/New Mexico! Epiphany Dermatology is looking for happy, positive teammates to join us immediately for full-time work in our new El Paso/Las Cruces offices!
Certified medical assistants (MA’s) assist with the greeting, rooming, examination, and treatment of patients under the direction of a Physician or Physician Assistant.
– Welcome patients
– Measure vitals and interview patients for medical history
– Assist with treatment orders
– Document in electronic medical record
– Handle clerical duties including answering the phone, maintaining records, and filing
– Assist with inventory and ordering
– Help maintain a clean and orderly environment
Education & Experience:
– 2 years of MA experience preferred
– High school diploma or equivalent required
– Completion of Medical Assistant program (or will complete within 6 months of hire required)
Licenses & Certifications:
– Basic Life Support required within 30 days of hire
– Current Certified Medical Assistant (AAMA) status required
– High school or equivalent
– Medical Assistant: 2 years
Epiphany Dermatology does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.Epiphany Dermatology employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Epiphany Dermatology does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law.