Join an exciting, growing medical practice headquartered in Austin, Texas! Epiphany Dermatology is looking for a knowledgeable, positive teammate to join us immediately for full-time work as our Director of Financial Planning & Analysis.
At Epiphany, the Director of FP&A will be a key asset in the future growth of the company. This individual will be leading the FP&A Department and will be spear-heading the Company’s financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects. This role will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other projects requested by senior management. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision making.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in acquisitions, new clinic rollouts, etc.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA/Masters highly preferred
- 5+ years experience as Manager or Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Strong leadership skills required. Experience in healthcare highly preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity