Join an exciting, growing medical practice! Epiphany Dermatology is looking for happy, positive teammates to join us immediately for full-time work in our Pella, IA office!
Certified medical assistants (MA’s) assist with the greeting, rooming, examination, and treatment of patients under the direction of a charge nurse and physician.
– Welcome patients
– Measure vitals and interview patients for medical history
– Assist with treatment orders
– Document in electronic medical record
– Handle clerical duties including answering the phone, maintaining records, and filing
– Assist with inventory and ordering
– Help maintain a clean and orderly environment
Education & Experience:
– 2 years of MA experience preferred
– High school diploma or equivalent required
– Completion of Medical Assistant program (or will complete within 6 months of hire required)
Licenses & Certifications:
– Basic Life Support required within 30 days of hire
– Current Certified Medical Assistant status required
– High school or equivalent
– Medical Assistant: 1 year
Epiphany Dermatology does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services. Epiphany Dermatology employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Epiphany Dermatology does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law.