Dr. Andrew Tedesco is a board-certified dermatologist and internist who is skilled in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of general dermatology diseases with a special focus on skin cancer. Dr. Tedesco’s formal educational training includes:
- Fort Hays Kansas State College (Hays, KS) – BA, General Science
- Creighton University School of Medicine (Omaha, NE) – Medical School
- Creighton University School of Medicine (Omaha, NE) – Internal Medicine Internship
- University of Arizona Medical Center (Tucson, AZ) – Internal Medicine Residency
- University of Arizona Medical Center (Tucson, AZ) – Dermatology Residency
Dr. Tedesco is an active member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, and the Tucson Dermatology Society.
In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family, playing the guitar, and golfing with friends.