Ashley Andersen is a Licensed Aesthetician from Beverly Hills, California, with over a decade of experience in cosmetic services. She now resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico, where she specializes in acne and anti-aging treatments. She is passionate about helping others feel confident in their skin as well as educating patients on cosmetic ingredients and skincare products to help customize the perfect routine for healthier skin. Her formal educational training includes:
- Marinello School of Beauty (Simi Valley, CA) – Aesthetic License
- DNA Skin Institute (Oxnard, CA) – Cryotherapy Certificate
- Neurotris (Irvine, CA) – Microcurrent Certificate
- Impeccable Dermatology (Beverly Hills, CA) – Laser Hair Removal Certificate
- Beverly Hills Physicians (Beverly Hills, CA) – CoolSculpting® Certificate
Ashley’s go to treatments are HydraFacial®, dermaplaning, and microneedling because they aid in fast cell turnover and require little to no downtime, leaving the patient with healthy, glowing skin.
In her spare time, Ashley enjoys photography, outdoor adventures, and spending time with her two rescue dogs.
Ashley offers the following cosmetic services:
- Acne Facials
- Chemical Peels
- Comedone/Milia Extractions
- Custom Facials
- Eyebrow Shaping/Tinting
- Eyelash Lift & Tint
- Red & Blue Light Therapy