Dr. Barry Goldberg is a board-certified dermatologist who is skilled in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of general dermatology and skin cancer. Dr. Goldberg’s formal educational training includes:
- McGill University (Montreal, Canada) – BA, Science
- McGill University (Montreal, Canada) – Medical School
- General Rose Hospital (Denver, CO) – Traditional Internship
- University of Colorado Medical Center (Denver, CO) – Pediatric Residency
- University of Colorado Medical Center (Denver, CO) – Dermatology Residency
Dr. Goldberg is an active member of the Society of Pediatric Dermatology, the America Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, the American Medical Association, and the American Academy of Dermatology amongst many others.
In his spare time, Dr. Goldberg enjoys reading, traveling, skiing , golf, biking, cooking, and playing hockey.