Dr. Deborah S. Mendelson is a board-certified dermatologist and dermatopathologist that specializes in clinical dermatology and dermatological surgery with a particular interest in the treatment of psoriasis, skin cancer, and other sunlight-induced lesions. She also enjoys seeing patients of all ages including children, teenagers, and infants. Her formal educational training includes:
- Vassar College (Poughkeepsie, NY) – BS, Biology/Anthropology
- Ohio State University (Columbus, OH) – Medical School
- Columbus Children’s Hospital (Columbus, OH) – Internship in Pediatrics
- Ohio State University Hospitals (Columbus, OH) – Dermatology Residency
- University of North Carolina Medical School (Chapel Hill, NC) – Dermatopathology Fellowship
- Duke University Medical Center (Durham, NC) – Pathology Residency
Dr. Mendelson is an active member of the American Academy of Dermatology and the American Society of Dermatopathology. Dr. Mendelson’s involvement in research/clinical trials has facilitated a host of publications.
In her spare time, Dr. Mendelson enjoys quilting, hiking, and cooking. Her husband of 45 years shares her love of the time they can spend with their 2 granddaughters.