Dr. Donald Harville is a board-certified dermatologist with over 50 years of experience in dermatology, and he has spent most of his career caring for patients in Albuquerque, NM. He specializes in all aspects of dermatology including skin, hair, and nails. He also has a keen interest in dermatopathology, which is the study of skin diseases at a microscopic level. His formal educational training includes:
- Baylor University (Waco, TX) – Undergraduate
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX) – Medical School
- US Public Health Service Hospital (Baltimore) – Internship
- US Public Health Service Clinic (Honolulu, HI) – US Public Health Service
- Mayo Clinic (Rochester, Minnesota) – Residency
In his spare time, Dr. Harville enjoys fly fishing, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.