Dr. Jessica S. Yoon is a board-certified dermatologist with a passion for dermatology and skin cancer. Her formal educational training includes:
- Brown University (Providence, RI) – BA, Human Biology
- Harvard Medical School (Boston, MA) – Medical School
- Beth Israel Medical Center (New York, NY) – Psychiatry Internship
- Hahnemann University Hospital (Philadelphia, PA) – Preliminary Medicine Internship
- Washington University (St. Louis, MO) – Dermatology Residency
An active member of the American Academy of Dermatology and the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, Dr. Yoon’s involvement in education and research/clinical trials has facilitated a host of publications.
In her spare time, Dr. Yoon enjoys rock climbing, hiking, traveling, all kinds of foods, and playing games and enjoying time with her husband and two sons.