Dr. John Hall is a board-certified dermatologist with over 40 years of experience who is skilled in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of general dermatology diseases with a special focus on skin cancer. Dr. Hall’s formal educational training includes:
- University of Nebraska (Lincoln, NE) – BS, Medicine
- University of Nebraska (Lincoln, NE) – Medical School
- Henry Ford Hospital (Detroit, MI) – Transitional Medicine Internship
- Henry Ford Hospital (Detroit, MI) – Dermatology Residency
- Henry Ford Hospital (Detroit, MI) – Chief Resident of Dermatology
Dr. Hall is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the Kansas City Dermatological Society, the Missouri Dermatology Association, and the Society for Pediatric Dermatology amongst others.
In his spare time, Dr. Hall enjoys spending time with his wife, children, and grandchildren, gardening, poetry, and writing dermatology books with his son who is a dermatopathologist. He has written 13 dermatology books and 4 poetry books.