Dr. Julie Jacobs is a board-certified dermatologist specializing in general dermatology, dermatologic surgery, and skin cancer. She also has an interest in cosmetic dermatology. Her formal educational training includes:
- University of San Diego (San Diego, CA) – BA, Biology (Magna Cum Laude)
- Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine (Vallejo, CA) – Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- POH Medical Center (Pontiac, MI) – Traditional Rotating Internship
- POH Medical Center (Pontiac, MI) – Family Practice Residency
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center/Michigan State University (Trenton, MI) – Dermatology Residency
Dr. Jacobs is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology as well as the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family, as well as swimming, and traveling.