Dr. Kelly Warren is a board-certified dermatologist who is clinically involved with the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of general dermatologic patients as well as the diagnosis, monitoring, and therapy of individuals with skin cancer. Dr. Warren’s formal educational training includes:
- Abilene Christian University (Abilene, TX) – Bachelor’s in Biology, Biochemistry, and Political Science
- Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons (NYC, NY) – Medical Degree
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School (Parkland Hospital, Dallas, TX) – Internship in Internal Medicine
- Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) – Residency in Dermatology
- University of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH) – Senior Residency in Dermatology
Dr. Warren has had multiple publications in peer reviewed journals, presented posters at the American Academy of Dermatology meetings, and has served on the editorial board of Cutis. He is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, Texas Medical Association, and Dallas Dermatology Association.
Dr. Warren values spending time with his wife and three children. He also enjoys tending to their ranch and riding dirt bikes.