Dr. Luke Bloomquist is a board-certified dermatologist who is skilled in medical and surgical dermatology. Dr. Bloomquist’s formal educational training includes:
- Geneva College (Beaver Falls, PA) – BS, Biology (Magna Cum Laude)
- Temple University School of Medicine (Philadelphia, PA) – Medical School
- Darnall Army Medical Center (Fort Hood, TX) – Family Medicine Residency
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center (Bethesda, MD) – Dermatology Residency
- Baylor College of Medicine (Houston, TX) – (Mohs) Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology Fellowship
Dr. Bloomquist has served 11 years in the US Army Medical Corps and is currently Chief of Dermatology at Darnall Army Medical Center.
He is an active member of the American Academy of Dermatologists, the Association of Military Dermatologists, and the Society of US Army Flight Surgeons.
In his spare time, Dr. Bloomquist enjoys time with his wife and their three children and the outdoors.