A native from Phoenix, Arizona, Dr. Ryan Stevens is a double board-certified (American Board of Dermatology and American Board of Pathology) dermatologist with expertise in the microscopic diagnosis of skin disorders, including skin cancers and inflammatory skin conditions. Dr. Stevens’ formal educational training includes:
- University of Arizona (Tucson, AZ) – BS, Microbiology (Magna Cum Laude)
- Arizona College of Medicine (Tucson, AZ) – Medical School
- Tucson Hospital Medical Education Program (Tucson, AZ) – Internal Medicine Internship
- University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) – Dermatology Residency (Chief Resident)
- University of Colorado (Denver, CO) – Dermatopathology Fellowship
Dr. Stevens’ warmth, compassion, and sense of humor lend well to his expertise in the delivery of high quality patient-centered care.
In his spare time, Dr. Stevens’ enjoys spending time with his wife and three children. He also enjoys following professional and college athletics (he is an avid University of Arizona Wildcats fan).