Dr. Samuel Fort is a board-certified dermatologist and dermatopathologist with over 41 years of experience. His formal educational training and experience includes:
- Davidson College (Davidson, NC) – BS, Pre-Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine (Houston, TX) – Medical School
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center (Washington, D.C.) – Dermatology Residency
- William Beaumont Army Hospital (El Paso, TX) – Chief of Dermatology
- University of Washington (Seattle, WA) – Clinical Associate Faculty of Dermatology
- Texas Tech University (Lubbock, TX) – Clinical Associate Faculty of Dermatology
Dr. Fort served 27 years in the Army as a physician (8 of those in Europe) and retired as a full Colonel. He also spent time in private practice in North Carolina and did locum tenens assignments in New York, Virginia, Alaska, Texas, and Washington State.
He lives with his daughter and black lab mix, Sierra, in El Paso, TX. In his spare time, he enjoys hiking, travel, photography, collecting art, reading, music, and art films.