Sean Marzolf is a board-certified dermatologist and fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon with a keen interest in skin cancer prevention. His formal educational training includes:
- Clemson University (Clemson, SC) – BS, Biophysics (Magna Cum Laude)
- Medical University of South Carolina (Charleston, SC) – Medical School
- Trident Hospital (Charleston, SC) – Internship
- Medical University of South Carolina (Charleston, SC) – Dermatology Residency
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX) – Mohs Surgery/Procedural Dermatology Fellowship
Dr. Marzolf was born and raised in the southeast, hailing from South Carolina. In his spare time, he enjoys camping, hiking, and sports – especially the Clemson Tigers (his alma mater) – and spending time with his wife Amanda, who is also a physician in the field of ophthalmology.