Dr. Francis is a board-certified dermatologist and fellowship-trained Mohs Micrographic Surgeon. Her specialized training includes:
- University of Colorado – Undergraduate
- University of Colorado Health and Sciences Center – Medical School
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center – Internal Medicine Internship
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center – Dermatology Residency
- University of Washington – Fellowship training in Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology (American College of Mohs Surgery Member)
Dr. Francis specializes in skin cancer detection and surgery, facial reconstruction, and cosmetic procedures.