Dr. Tracy Kuykendall is a board-certified dermatologist with over 10 years of experience that specializes in the prevention, detection, and treatment of skin cancer, as well as other disorders of the skin, hair, and nails. Her formal educational training includes:
- Arkansas State University (Jonesboro, AR) – BS, Zoology
- University of Arkansas, Medical Sciences Campus (Little Rock, AR) – MS, Pathology
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine (Little Rock, AR) – Medical School
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center (Oklahoma City, OK) – Transitional Medicine Internship
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center (Oklahoma City, OK) – Dermatology Residency
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center (Oklahoma City, OK) – Chief Resident
Dr. Kuykendall’s involvement in research/clinical trials has facilitated a host of publications in major dermatology journals. She is an active member of the American Academy of Dermatology.
In her spare time, Dr. Kuykendall enjoys traveling with her family, running, reading, and cheering on her 4 kids in their sports activities.