Dr. Jiasen Wang is a board-certified dermatologist with extensive training on various skin conditions, including eczema, alopecia, and psoriasis. He is passionate about the prevention, early detection, and treatment of skin cancer. His formal education and training include:
- Rice University (Houston, TX) – BA, Economics and Cognitive Science (summa cum laude)
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealth (Houston, TX) – Medical School
- University of Texas Health Science Center (Houston, TX) – Internal Medicine Internship
- University of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM) – Dermatology Residency
- University of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM) – Chief Resident
In his spare time, Dr. Wang enjoys hiking, skiing, climbing, and traveling.