Dr. Lisa Hynes is a board-certified dermatologist that specializes in clinical dermatology and dermatological surgery with a particular interest in the treatment of psoriasis, skin cancer, and other sunlight-induced lesions. She also enjoys seeing patients of all ages including children, teenagers, and infants. Her formal educational training includes:
- University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, MI) – BS, Biology
- Medical College of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, PA) – Medical School (Summa Cum Laude)
- University of Miami School of Medicine (Miami, FL) – Internal Medicine Internship
- University of South Florida School of Medicine (Tampa, FL) – Dermatology Residency
- University of South Florida School of Medicine (Tampa, FL) – Chief Resident
Dr. Hynes is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, an active member of the American Medical Association, and a member of Alpha Omega Alpha. Dr. Hynes’ involvement in research/clinical trials has facilitated a host of publications.
In her spare time, Dr. Hynes is an active member of her community and enjoys spending time with her two children, Cassandra and Robert. She enjoys a health conscience active lifestyle and is an avid cyclist.