Molly Parsons, LA, CLT, is a licensed medical aesthetician and certified laser technician with over 5 years of experience in aesthetics and cosmetics. Her formal educational training includes:
- Howard Payne University (Brownwood, TX) – BS, Biology
- Aveda Arts and Science Institute (Dallas, TX) – Aesthetics
- National Laser Institute (Dallas, TX) – CLT
Molly enjoys medical aesthetics because it allows her to combine her love for both biology and cosmetics. Microneedling, fractional laser resurfacing, injectables, and Botox® are among her favorite procedures.
In her spare time, Molly enjoys spending time outdoors with her family and dogs, as well as hosting gatherings for her friends, and home decorating and renovation.
Molly offers the following cosmetic services at our Brownwood, TX location:
- Cosmetic Consultations
- Microneedling and Microneedling with PRP
- Chemical Peels
- Skin Care Product Regimen Tips