Dr. Thomas Lee is a board-certified dermatologist and dermatopathologist skilled in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of general dermatologic diseases with a special focus on skin cancer. His formal educational training includes:
- University of California, Berkeley (Berkeley, CA) – BA, Integrative Biology
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX) – Medical School
- Eisenhower Medical Center (Rancho Mirage, CA) – Internal Medicine Internship
- George Washington University (Washington, D.C.) – Dermatology Residency
- George Washington University (Washington, D.C.) – Chief Resident of Dermatology
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center (Bronx, NY) – Dermatopathology Fellowship
Dr. Lee’s involvement in education and research/clinical trials has facilitated a host of publications in major dermatology journals.
In his spare time, Dr. Lee enjoys traveling, hiking, fine dining, going to the gym, and watching movies.