Dr. Matthew Crosby is a board-certified dermatologist and board-certified micrographic dermatologic (Mohs) surgeon who is skilled in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of general dermatology conditions and skin cancer, as well as surgical dermatology. Dr. Crosby’s formal educational training includes:
- Eastern Arizona College (Thatcher, AZ) – AA, General Education
- Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) – BS, Biology (Summa Cum Laude)
- Midwestern University, Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine (Glendale, AZ) – Medical School
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital (Harrisburg, PA) – Traditional Internship
- Advanced Desert Dermatology (Peoria, AZ) – Dermatology Residency (Chief Resident)
An Arizona native, Dr. Crosby served for 3 years as a flight surgeon for the United States Air Force. He is an active member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology, and the American Osteopathic Association.
In his spare time, Dr. Crosby enjoys spending time with his wife and 5 children (3 boys and 2 girls), running marathons, cycling, wood working, and gardening.