Epiphany Dermatology is seeking a board-certified General Dermatologist/Dermatopathologist to join our rapidly growing practice and provide not only medical, surgical, and/or cosmetic dermatologic care to our wonderful patients but also apply their specialized expertise in dermatopathology within our rapidly expanding dermatopathology in-house laboratory. As a practice, we value giving the highest level of patient care and are looking for well trained and driven dermatologists and dermatopathologists. Teamwork, compassion, and a positive personality are essential! We have a strong need for a full-time dermatologist/dermatopathologist but would consider part-time for exceptional candidates.
At Epiphany Dermatology, our General Dermatologists and Dermatopathologists benefit from:
- Strong clinical patient volumes that allow dermatologists to be as busy as they are comfortable being.
- Increasing laboratory case volumes that will continue to grow as Epiphany Dermatology grows.
- Ability to practice general dermatology and focus on clinical areas of keen interest (e.g., skin cancer, acne, cosmetic, etc.)
- Strong, established referral base that is supported by marketing and acceptance of numerous insurance contracts.
- Clinical and laboratory autonomy to practice per standards of care.
- Staffing levels commensurate with clinical patient volume and growing laboratory case numbers.
- Flexibility to optimize patient scheduling, clinical flow, staffing, and biopsy/excision sign-out per physician preference.
- Well-trained, dedicated, and experienced staff including MA’s who act as scribes.
- Clinical and laboratory practice is fully electronic, with intuitive and easy-to-use combination clinical EMR and pathology LIS (EMA by Modernizing Medicine).
- Fully built, professional dermatology clinics with specialized equipment and procedure rooms
- Well-equipped laboratory with capability for routine stains, special stains, immunohistochemistry, and direct immunofluorescence in-house.
- Access to reference laboratories for fluorescence in situ hybridization, molecular studies, and other esoteric testing.
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, IT, billing and collections, compliance, favorable insurance contracting, and additional support services.
- Generous production-based compensation package, with opportunity to far exceed national benchmarks.
- Partnership opportunity after 1 year.
- Competitive employee benefit offerings (Medical, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance, 401(k)+ Company Match, Generous PTO Packages, Paid Holidays, CME days, CME allowance, and more!)
- Relocation assistance available.
Epiphany is a patient-first, values-based practice that prides itself on integrity as well as great teamwork and camaraderie and is seeking like-minded candidates.
If interested and qualified, please apply online or send CV to our Physician Recruiter, Ryan Dabadie at firstname.lastname@example.org.