Epiphany Dermatology is seeking a board-certified General Dermatologist to join our rapidly growing practice and provide medical, surgical, and/or cosmetic medical care to our wonderful patients. As a practice, we value giving the highest level of patient care and are looking for well trained and driven dermatologists. Teamwork, compassion, and a positive personality are essential! We have a strong need for a full-time dermatologist, but would consider part-time for exceptional candidates.
At Epiphany Dermatology, our General Dermatologists benefit from:
- Strong patient volumes that allow dermatologists to be as busy as they are comfortable being
- Ability to practice general dermatology and focus on clinical areas of keen interest (eg, skin cancer, acne, cosmetic, etc.)
- Strong, established referral base that is supported by marketing and acceptance of numerous insurance contracts
- Clinical autonomy to practice per standards of care
- Staffing levels commensurate with patient volume
- Flexibility to optimize patient scheduling, clinical flow, and staffing per physician preference
- Well-trained, dedicated, and experienced staff including MA’s who act as scribes
- Practice is fully electronic, with intuitive and easy-to-use EMR (EMA by Modernizing Medicine)
- Fully-built, professional dermatology clinics with specialized equipment and procedure rooms
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, IT, billing and collections, compliance, favorable insurance contracting, and additional support services
- Generous production-based compensation package, with opportunity to far exceed national benchmarks
- Competitive employee benefit offerings (Medical, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance, 401(k)+ Company Match, Generous PTO Packages, Paid Holidays, CME days, CME allowance, and more!)
- Sign-on Bonus and Relocation assistance available
Epiphany is a patient-first, values-based practice that prides itself on integrity as well as great teamwork and camaraderie, and is seeking like-minded candidates.
If interested and qualified, please apply online or send CV to our Physician Recruiter, Ryan Dabadie at firstname.lastname@example.org.