Epiphany Dermatology is seeking a board-certified and fellowship-trained Mohs Surgeon to join our growing practice! We have a strong need for a full-time fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon, but would consider part-time employment for exceptional candidates.
At Epiphany Dermatology, our Mohs Surgeons benefit from:
- Enough cases to be 100% Mohs focused (general derm optional).
- Strong, established internal referral base.
- Clinical autonomy to practice per standards of care.
- Flexibility to optimize patient scheduling, clinical flow, and staffing per surgeon’s preference.
- Fully built Mohs labs with specialized equipment and procedure rooms.
- Well-trained, dedicated, and experienced staff including MA’s who act as scribes.
- Practice is fully electronic, with intuitive and easy-to-use EMR (EMA by Modernizing Medicine).
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, IT, billing and collections, compliance, favorable insurance contracting, and additional support services.
- Generous compensation package, with opportunity to far exceed national benchmarks.
- Competitive employee benefit offerings (Medical, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance, 401(k)+ Company Match, Generous PTO Packages, Paid Holidays, CME days, CME allowance, and more!)
- Relocation assistance available.
Epiphany is a patient-first, values-based practice that prides itself on integrity as well as great teamwork and camaraderie and is seeking like-minded candidates.
If interested and qualified, please apply below or send CV to our Physician Recruiter, Ryan Dabadie at firstname.lastname@example.org.