Dr. Logan DeBord is a board-certified dermatologist who specializes in the prevention, detection, and treatment of skin cancer. He has additional interest in cosmetic injectables and patch testing for skin allergies. He enjoys patients of all ages and prioritizes achieving the best outcome through a personalized approach. His formal education and training include:
- The University of Texas at Austin (Austin, TX) – BA, Philosophy with minors in Chemistry and Business Foundations
- Baylor College of Medicine (Houston, TX) – Doctor of Medicine (High Honors, Global Health Track)
- Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center (Denver, CO) – Transitional Year Internship
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Anschutz Medical Campus (Aurora, CO) – Dermatology Residency
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Anschutz Medical Campus (Aurora, CO) – Chief Resident
While earning his undergraduate degree at The University of Texas at Austin, Dr. DeBord spent a semester in Sydney, Australia, and cycled from Texas to Alaska as part of a leadership development program called Texas 4000 for Cancer. He has earned various honors throughout his medical education, including 1st Place Resident Case Presentation at the Colorado Dermatologic Society Annual Meeting. He is a member of Phi Beta Kappa (PBK) and Alpha Omega Alpha (AΩA) honor societies. His achievements include over two dozen peer-reviewed journal articles and oral presentations.
At the University of Colorado, he was a liaison to the DAWN Clinic, a resident-founded monthly clinic for uninsured patients. As Chief Resident, he served on the interview committee and expanded the didactic curriculum for residents. In recognition of his service, he was inducted into the Colorado Resident and Faculty Chapter of the Gold Humanism Honor Society. He is a fellow of the American Contact Dermatitis Society (ACDS) and a member of both the American Society for Laser Medicine Surgery (ASLMS), and the Colorado Dermatologic Society (CDS).
Dr. DeBord is family-oriented and loves being an uncle. In his spare time, he enjoys exploring the beautiful state of Colorado, alpine skiing, live music, cooking, board games, and long-distance running. He has found great reward in supporting LGBTQ+ health through his lengthy community outreach experience, which includes fundraising and securing supplies for LGBTQ+ homeless youth.