Dr. Boris Ioffe is a board-certified dermatologist with over 10 years of experience in general and surgical dermatology. His formal educational training includes:
- University of Texas at Arlington (Arlington, TX) – BS, Biology/Pre-Med
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at Amarillo School of Pharmacy (Amarillo, TX) – Doctorate in Pharmacy
- Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine at UNT Health Science Center (Fort Worth, TX) – Medical School
- Plaza Medical Center (Fort Worth, TX) – Traditional Osteopathic Internship
- Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine – Texas Division (Dallas, TX) – Dermatology Residency
An active member of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology (AOCD), and the Texas Dermatologic Society (TDS) amongst others, Dr. Ioffe’s involvement in research/clinical trials has facilitated a host of publications in major dermatology journals.
Dr. Ioffe is fluent in Russian. In his spare time, he enjoys teaching the medical residents at UNT Health Science Center and surrounding hospitals.