Dr. Brian G. Zogg is a board-certified dermatologist who is skilled in the diagnosis and treatment of surgical, cosmetic, and general medical dermatology for patients of all ages. Dr. Zogg’s formal educational training includes:
- University of North Dakota (Grand Forks, ND) – BS, Chemistry (Summa Cum Laude)
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine (Grand Forks, ND) – BS in Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine (Houston, TX) — Doctor of Medicine
- Mayo Graduate School of Medicine (Rochester, MN) – Internal Medicine Internship
- Vanderbilt University (Nashville, TN) – Dermatology Residency and Fellowship
Dr. Zogg enjoys treating everything from skin cancers with Mohs Micrographic Surgery and providing cosmetic reconstruction to performing tumescent liposuction, providing the perfect contour and reshaping not only ones physical appearance but their mind’s eye as well. He also uses multiple types of laser treatments, Botox, and a variety of injectable fillers along with several non-invasive treatments with minimal to no down time.
He is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society for Mohs Surgery, The American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, and the Minnesota Dermatologic Society.
In his spare time, Dr. Zogg enjoys spending time with his wife of 32 years, Deanne, four children, their spouses, and their 2 granddaughters. He also enjoys water skiing, snow skiing and snowboarding, horseback riding and carriage driving, hockey, wood working, playing various brass instruments, reading, and learning about anything.