Dr. Brooke Walls is a board-certified, fellowship-trained dermatologist and micrographic surgeon with a passion for medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology. She has a special interest in skin cancer prevention and treatment and has an interest in rare tumors. She is highly skilled in Mohs surgery, excisions, and lasers for those with carcinomas and melanomas. Her formal educational training includes:
- University of Colorado at Boulder (Boulder, CO) – BS, International Affairs
- Midwestern University Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine (Downers Grove, IL) – Medical School
- Nova Southeastern University (Tampa, FL) – Dermatology Residency and Internship
- Moffit Cancer Center (Tampa, FL) – Melanoma Research Program
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard Health Care (Boston, MA) – Cutaneous Oncology and Micrographic Surgery Fellowships
After completing all her training, Dr. Walls worked at a multi-specialty clinic in Fairbanks, Alaska and established the first Mohs clinic in the interior of Alaska. As a dermatologist and doctor of osteopathic medicine, Dr. Walls takes a holistic approach to treating both children and adults. She takes the time to listen to her patients’ concerns before providing a comprehensive diagnosis and individual treatment plan for all types of dermatology and cosmetic needs.
In her spare time, Dr. Walls enjoys spending time with her husband and daughters, and being outdoors hiking, skiing, and camping. She is also an avid runner.