- University of Oklahoma (Norman, OK) – BA, Pre-Med and Letters (Magna Cum Laude)
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine (Oklahoma City, OK) – Medical School (Alpha Omega Alpha)
- National Naval Medical Center (Bethesda, MD) – Transitional Medicine Internship
- Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) – Dermatology Residency
- Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) – Chief Resident of Dermatology
Dr. Fuller had a unique path into private practice. Following a military family tradition, he enrolled in the US Navy.
After earning his medical degree, Dr. Fuller became the Marine Corps Infantry Battalion Surgeon for the 3rd Marine Division. In these pre-dermatology days, he attended to combat wounds and injuries, among other things. In 2004, he was awarded the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal for meritorious actions during the Siege of Fallujah, Iraq.
After three years of general practice with the Marines, Dr. Fuller found himself drawn to the highly specialized field of dermatology. He pursued a residency in dermatology and was recognized as Chief Resident during his final year of training. He then completed his Navy tenure as Head of Dermatology for the Great Lakes Naval Clinic and North Chicago VA.
In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters, as well as working on house and design projects.
Blog Posts by Dr. Christopher K. Fuller
- Red, Scaly Rash? Here’s Why You Need A Dermatologist to Diagnose You
- Freckle or Skin Cancer? When You Should Be Worried About Your Skin Spots
- What’s The Difference Between A Dermatologist And Med Spa?
- Are There Different Types Of Wrinkles?
- How to Thicken Your Skin: Causes & Treatments for Thin Skin
- Essential Skin Care Tips for Men: How to Treat Dry Skin
- Are Facial Scrubs Good for You? Here’s What Really Happens When You Exfoliate Your Skin
- The Dermatologist’s Guide to Getting Rid of Blackheads