Dr. Cory Maughan is a board-certified dermatologist and fellowship-trained Mohs micrographic & reconstructive surgeon who is skilled in practicing medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology. Dr. Maughan’s formal educational training includes:
- Utah State University (Logan, UT) – BA, Liberal Arts & Science
- Midwestern University – AZCOM (Glendale, AZ) – Medical School
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center (Corvallis, OR) – Surgical Internship
- Silver Falls Dermatology (Salem, OR) – Clinical Research Fellowship
- Samaritan Health Services – Dermatology (Salem, OR) – Dermatology Residency
- Samaritan Health Services/Silver Falls Dermatology (Salem, OR) – Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology Fellowship
A Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, Dr. Maughan’s involvement in education and research/clinical trials has facilitated a host of publications in major dermatology journals and textbook chapters. Dr. Maughan currently serves as Director of Dermatologic Surgery for Aspen Dermatology residency in Utah.
In his spare time, Dr. Maughan enjoys spending time with his wife and 3 children. He is an avid alpine skier, mountain biker, and general outdoor enthusiast.