Dr. Dixon Robison is a board-certified dermatologist with over 25 years of experience who is skilled in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of general dermatologic diseases – with a special focus on skin cancer. Dr. Robison’s formal educational training includes:
- Pacific Union College (Angwin, CA) – BS, Biochemistry
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine (Loma Linda, CA) – Medical School
- Loma Linda University Medical Center (Loma Linda, CA) – Internal Medicine Internship
- Loma Linda University Medical Center (Loma Linda, CA) – Dermatology Residency
- Loma Linda University Medical Center (Loma Linda, CA) – Chief Resident, Dermatology
Dr. Robison served as Chief of Dermatology at USAF Medical Center at Scott AFB, Illinois for 3 years prior to private practice in Butte, Montana. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology and the American Board of Internal Medicine.
In his spare time, Dr. Robison enjoys hiking, camping, rafting on the Big Hole river, riding motorcycles and 4-wheelers, and spending time with his family.