Dr. Ethan Levin is a board-certified dermatologist and fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon. Dr. Levin’s formal educational training includes:
- Cornell University (Ithaca, NY) – BS, Biology (Summa Cum Laude)
- Washington University (St. Louis, MO) – Medical School
- Sinai Beth Israel Hospital (New York City, NY) – Internal Medicine Internship
- University of California (San Francisco, CA) – Dermatology Residency and Clinical Research Fellowship
- Washington University (St. Louis, MO) – Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology Fellowship
Dr. Levin specializes in Mohs micrographic surgery and reconstructive surgery for skin cancer. He has advanced training in cosmetic dermatology and laser procedures, including the treatment and revision of scars, removal of benign skin lesions, Botox® injections, fillers, and Kybella®. Dr. Levin further specializes in the management of psoriasis, eczema and other inflammatory skin disorders using phototherapy, excimer laser, biologics and injectable medications.
Dr. Levin has published more than sixty peer-reviewed journal articles and textbook articles encompassing dermatologic surgery, psoriasis, and phototherapy. He is an editor of the two-volume textbook, Mild-to-Moderate Psoriasis (Third Edition) and Moderate-to-Severe Psoriasis (Fourth Edition).
In his free time, Dr. Levin enjoys cooking, gardening and all things Buffalo Sabres.