Dr. Heather Reagin is a board-certified dermatologist with a special interest in general and aesthetic dermatology. Her formal educational training includes:
- University of Oklahoma (Norman, OK) – BA, Psychology
- University of North Texas Health Science Center (Fort Worth, TX) – MS, Medical Sciences
- University of North Texas Health Science Center (Fort Worth, TX) – Medical School (Valedictorian)
- Exempla Saint Joseph Hospital (Denver, CO) – Internal Medicine Internship
- University of North Texas Health Science Center (Fort Worth, TX) – Dermatology Residency (Chief Resident)
Dr. Reagin earned her medical degree with Honors and graduated Valedictorian of her medical school class. She earned numerous awards for her academic achievements as well as for her commitment to community service.
During her residency, Dr. Reagin held many leadership roles, including serving as Chief Resident.
Her clinical interests include acne, hair loss, eczema, skin cancer prevention and treatment, as well as cosmetic dermatology.
She is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, the Texas Dermatologic Society, and the Fort Worth Dermatologic Society amongst others.
In her spare time, Dr. Reagin enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, and rooting for her favorite NCAA team, Boomer Sooner.