Dr. Jaimie Rodger is a board-certified dermatologist that has a passion for dermatology and extensive training on various skin conditions including eczema, alopecia, and psoriasis. Her formal education and training include:
- Evangel University (Springfield, MO) – BS, Science (summa cum laude)
- Rocky Vista University College (Parker, CO) – Medical School
- Sampson Regional Medical Center (Clinton, NC) – Traditional Rotating Internship
- OhioHealth Riverside (Columbus, OH) – Dermatology Residency
- OhioHealth Riverside (Columbus, OH) – Chief Resident
Dr. Rodger’s research has been published in major articles and publications.
In her spare time, Dr. Rodger enjoys playing sand volleyball, playing with her two dogs, and golfing with her husband.