Dr. James Auerbach is a double board-certified dermatologist and dermatopathologist who is skilled in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of general dermatology and skin cancer. His formal educational training includes:
- University of California (Los Angeles, CA) – BS, Zoology
- University of California (Los Angeles, CA) – MS, Zoology
- University of Southern California School of Medicine (Los Angeles, CA) – Medical School
- LA County – University of Southern California Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA) – Straight Medicine Internship
- LA County – University of Southern California Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA) – Dermatology Residency
Dr. Auerbach is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, as well as an active member of the America Society of Dermatopathology, the New Mexico Medical Society, and the New Mexico Dermatological Society amongst others.
In his spare time, Dr. Auerbach enjoys family, both human and animal! He is appreciated as a dermatology instructor for the UNM/Christus St. Vincent, Family Practice Residency Program, as well as teaching fitness classes in Circular Strength Training and Martial Arts.