Dr. Jane Khoury is a board-certified dermatologist with over 15 years of experience in clinical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology. Her formal educational training includes:
- Pacific Union College (Angwin, CA) – BA, Liberal Studies (Summa Cum Laude)
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine (Loma Linda, CA) – Medical School (Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society)
- Loma Linda University Medical Center (Loma Linda, CA) – Internal Medicine Internship
- Loma Linda University Medical Center (Loma Linda, CA) – Dermatology Residency (Chief Resident)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (La Jolla, CA) – Dermatologic Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship
A Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, Dr. Khoury worked in private practice in Southern California for 6 years after completing her laser and cosmetic fellowship. In 2013 she moved overseas for her husband’s work and lived in Sweden and Australia. While in Australia she completed additional postgraduate training in dermatology through the Skin and Cancer Foundation Australia before being awarded Fellowship in the Australian College of Dermatologists. She was in private practice as a consultant dermatologist in Sydney, Australia up until she moved to Jackson, WY in January 2019 with her husband and two children.
In her spare time, Dr. Khoury enjoys hiking, traveling, and spending time with her family.