Dr. Jeanie Leddon is a fellowship-trained, board-certified dermatologist who specializes in cosmetic, medical, surgical, Mohs micrographic surgery, and pediatric dermatology. She sees patients of all ages and skin types and treats a wide variety of skin conditions. Dr. Leddon brings a unique additional perspective to patient care, given her PhD in Chemistry. Her formal educational training includes:
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute (Blacksburg, VA) – BS, Biochemistry
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (Chapel Hill, NC) – PhD, Biological Chemistry
- Glaxo Research Institute (Triangle Park, NC) – Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Cornell University Medical School (New York City, NY) – Medical School
- Yale School of Medicine (New Haven, CT) – Primary Care Medicine Internship
- New York University Department of Dermatology (New York City, NY) – Dermatology Residency
During Dr. Leddon’s time in medical school, she received the Max Kade Fellowship to study dermatology at the University of Vienna in Vienna, Austria from some of the field’s most highly respected dermatologists.
After moving from New York to Colorado, Dr. Leddon co-owned a dermatology practice with three locations throughout Boulder County, CO, and was a volunteer clinic professor at the University of Colorado Cosmetic Dermatology Clinic. She has had numerous articles published in professional journals, and she has appeared on local news stations providing advice on a variety of skin conditions. Dr. Leddon was also featured on Lifetime TV Women’s Health Series for the treatment of spider veins, and she was interviewed by Real Simple magazine for her advice on skin care during the winter months.
In her spare time, Dr. Leddon enjoys cooking and taking advantage of many of the outdoor activities Colorado has to offer, including running, hiking, and skiing.