Dr. Jennifer Aronica is a board-certified dermatologist that specializes in the prevention, detection, and treatment of skin cancer, as well as other disorders of the skin, hair, and nails. Her formal educational training includes:
- Duke University (Durham, NC) – BS, Psychology
- Georgetown University (Washington, D.C.) – MS, Biophysics and Physiology
- Georgetown University School of Medicine (Washington, D.C.) – Medical School (cum laude)
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center (Washington, D.C.) – Internal Medicine Internship
- George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences (Washington, D.C.) – Dermatology Residency
- George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences (Washington, D.C.) – Chief Resident
Dr. Aronica’s involvement in research/clinical trials has facilitated a host of publications in major dermatology journals. She is an active member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the Alpha Omega Alpha Honors Medical Society, the American Medical Association, and the Women’s Dermatologic Society.
In her spare time, Dr. Aronica enjoys attending sporting events, baking, running, traveling, trying out new restaurants, and spending time with her family and friends.