Dr. Jennifer Herrmann is a board-certified dermatologist and dermatologic surgeon with a passion for dermatology and skin cancer prevention, early detection, and treatment. Her formal educational training includes:
- Princeton University (Princeton, NJ) – BA, Molecular Biology (summa cum laude)
- Harvard Medical School (Boston, MA) – Medical School
- New York Medical College Sound Shore Program (New Rochelle, NY) – Transitional Medicine Internship
- University of Alabama Birmingham (Birmingham, AL) – Dermatology Residency, Chief Resident; Cutaneous Oncology Fellowship
- University of California San Francisco (San Francisco, CA) – Procedural Dermatology (Mohs Micrographic Surgery) Fellowship
An active member of the American Academy of Dermatology and College of Mohs Surgery, Dr. Herrmann’s involvement in education and research/clinical trials have facilitated a host of publications.
In her spare time, Dr. Herrmann enjoys playing classical violin, and has been featured as a professional classical violinist soloist in three different continents. She also enjoys hiking and exploring new restaurants with her husband.