Dr. John Wollner is a double board-certified dermatologist with over 33 years of experience who is skilled in medical, surgical, and pediatric dermatology. Dr. Wollner’s formal educational training includes:
- University of South Dakota (Vermillion, SD) – BS, Biology
- University of Iowa (Iowa City, IA) – Medical School
- Valley Medical Center of Fresno (Fresno, CA) – Flexible Internship
- Valley Medical Center of Fresno (Fresno, CA) – Internal Medicine Residency
- University of Washington (Seattle, WA) – Dermatology Residency
Dr. Wollner is an active member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the Iowa Dermatology Society, the Iowa Medical Society, and the Linn County Medical Society.
In his spare time, Dr. Wollner enjoys bicycling, watching Xavier High School sports, and Iowa Hawkeyes sports.