Dr. Latha Vellanki is a board-certified dermatologist with over 20 years of experience. She specializes in the prevention, detection, and treatment of skin cancer, as well as other disorders of the skin, hair, and nails. Her formal educational training includes:
- University of Akron (Akron, OH) – BS, Science (Summa Cum Laude)
- Northeastern Ohio Medical College (Rootstown, OH) – Medical School (Alpha Omega Alpha)
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation (Cleveland, OH) – Internal Medicine Internship
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation (Cleveland, OH) – Dermatology Residency
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation (Cleveland, OH) – Chief Resident
Dr. Vellanki graduated from medical school with induction into the Alpha Omega Alpha honor society and was recognized with the Janet M. Glasgow Memorial Achievement Award. After her residency, she went on to teach dermatology residents at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in Bronx, New York, and Beth Israel Medical Center in New York City. She is a member of the American Academy of Dermatologists (AAD) and the Montana Academy of Dermatology.
Dr. Vellanki has worked in both private practice and hospital settings and was one of the first dermatologists in Montana to provide cosmetic laser and body contouring services.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family in their second home in Big Sky and renovating beautiful historic homes in the Helena area.