Dr. Mary Evers is a board-certified dermatologist with a special interest in medical dermatology, including skin infections, autoimmune diseases, and cutaneous manifestations of systemic disease. Her formal educational training includes:
- University of Northern Iowa (Cedar Falls, IA) – BA, Biology
- Des Moines University – Osteopathic Medical Center (Des Moines, IA) – Medical School
- Richmond Heights Hospital (Richmond Heights, OH) – Traditional Medicine Internship
- University Hospitals of Cleveland/Case Western Reserve (Cleveland, OH) – Dermatology Residency
- University Hospitals of Cleveland/Case Western Reserve (Cleveland, OH) – Chief Resident
During her time at University Hospitals of Cleveland/Case Western Reserve, Dr. Evers researched the prevalence of skin infections in cancer patients. She also researched and published on allergic contact dermatitis, nodular amyloidosis, and pemphigus. She has been a speaker on a variety of medical dermatology cases both at the local and national level.
Dr. Evers is a Fellow of the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology (AOCD) and the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD). She is an active member of the American Osteopathic Association (AOA), the Texas Medical Association (TMA), Texas Dermatology Society (TDS) and the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology (AOCD), amongst others.
In her spare time, Dr. Evers enjoys bicycling, traveling, skiing, and refining her culinary palate.