Dr. Melhem Ghaleb is a board-certified radiologist who has been practicing medicine since 2001. His formal education and training include:
- American University of Beirut (Beirut, Lebanon) – BS, Science
- University of Texas Medical Branch (Galveston, TX) – Medical School
- University of Texas Medical Branch (Galveston, TX) – General Surgery Internship
- State University of New York (New York, NY) – Diagnostic Radiology Residency
- University of Massachusetts (Amherst, MA) – Interventional Radiology Fellowship
Dr. Ghaleb is fellowship trained in Interventional Radiology and has over 10 years of experience treating varicose veins and spider veins. He is certified by The American Board of Radiology (ABR) and holds medical licenses in Texas and New Mexico. His professional experience has provided him with knowledge in skin conditions and various dermatologic conditions.
He has won the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine Clinical Faculty Teaching Award and his research has been published in major research and publications involving arterial injuries and endovascular therapy.
Dr. Ghaleb is fluent in Arabic, English, and French. In his spare time, he enjoys skiing, international travels, and spending quality time with family and friends.