Dr. Michael Dunnigan is a board-certified dermatologist with over 30 years of experience in general dermatology. His professional training and education include:
- State University of New York (Buffalo, NY) – BS, Science
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine (Downers Grove, IL) – Medical School
- Phoenix General Hospital (Phoenix, AZ) – Traditional Internship
- Hamburg Medical Park (Hamburg, NY) – Dermatology Residency
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX) – Dermatopathology Fellowship
He finds joy and fulfillment in the field of medicine by helping solve complex issues that improve the quality of his patients’ lives.
When not caring for his patients, Dr. Dunnigan enjoys skiing, scuba diving, hiking, and spending time with his three children.