Originally from Minnesota, Dr. Molly Menser is a Kansas City-trained board-certified dermatologist that is passionate about the humanistic and whole-person philosophy of patient care and specializes in the integration of skin health, wellness, and beauty. Her formal educational training includes:
- Hamline University (St. Paul, MN) – BA, Biology
- Kansas City University of Medicine (Kansas City, MO) – Medical School
- Oklahoma State University / St. Anthony Hospital (Oklahoma City, OK) – Traditional Medicine Internship
- University of Kansas Medical Center (Kansas City, KS) – Dermatology Residency
- University of Kansas Medical Center (Kansas City, KS) – Chief Resident of Dermatology
While completing her training in dermatology, Dr. Menser developed a passion for educating children, adolescents, and adults on the prevention of skin cancer.
She is a Diplomat of the American Academy of Dermatology and an active member of the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology, the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, and the American Osteopathic Association.
In her spare time, Dr. Menser enjoys spending time with her family, reading with her children, hiking, walking, kayaking, and baking.