Dr. Nancy Chung is a board-certified dermatologist that specializes in the prevention, detection, and treatment of skin cancer, as well as other disorders of the skin, hair, and nails. Her formal educational training includes:
- Yale University (New Haven, CT) – BS, Biology (Cum Laude)
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (Philadelphia, PA) – Medical School
- Yale New Haven Hospital (New Haven, CT) – Internal Medicine Internship
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center/Medical College of Virginia (Richmond, VA) – Dermatology Residency
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center/Medical College of Virginia (Richmond, VA) – Chief Resident
- National Cancer Institute/National Institutes of Health (Bethesda, MD) – Research Fellowship
A Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and a Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology, Dr. Chung’s involvement in research/clinical trials has facilitated a host of publications.
In her spare time, Dr. Chung enjoys music, hiking, traveling, and spending time with her family.