Dr. Ronald Rovner is a board-certified dermatologist with over 30 years of experience practicing medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology. Dr. Rovner’s formal educational training includes:
- Duke University (Durham, NC) – BS, Chemistry (Summa Cum Laude)
- Cornell University (Ithaca, NY) – MS, Inorganic Chemistry and Quantum Mechanics
- Penn State University (Hershey, PA) – Medical School
- Maine Medical Center (Portland, ME) – Pediatric Internship
- Worcester Memorial Hospital (Worcester, MA) – Pathology Residency
- Penn State University- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center (Hershey, PA) – Dermatology Residency
Dr. Rovner is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. He is also an active member of the New England Dermatologic Society and the Maine Dermatologic Society. His involvement in education and research/clinical trials has facilitated a host of publications in major dermatology journals.
In his spare time, Dr. Rovner enjoys spending time with his family, playing the piano, and making art – some of which has been affiliated with several galleries on Canyon Road in Santa Fe.