Dr. Scott Wickless is a double board-certified, fellowship-trained dermatopathologist and dermatologist who specializes in the prevention, early detection, and treatment of skin cancer. His dual certification allows better integration of clinical information with microscopic observations for the treating physician. His formal education and training include:
- University of Michigan – Ann Arbor (Ann Arbor, MI) – BA, French
- Oakland University (Rochester, MI) – Pre-Medical, Post Baccalaureate
- T. Still University – Kirksville of Osteopathic Medicine (Kirksville, MO) – Medical School
- Henry Ford Hospital (Detroit, MI) – Transitional Medicine Internship
- Michigan State University (East Lansing, MI) – Dermatology Residency
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (Chicago, IL) – Dermatopathology Fellowship
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (Chicago, IL) – Cutaneous Oncology-Lymphoma Fellowship
- SMU Cox School of Business (Dallas, TX) – MBA, Strategy and Management
Dr. Wickless has received medical awards including multiple American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) Resident Awards and holds medical licenses in over 10 states. He has contributed to 14 original, peer-reviewed publications, as well as many books, exhibits, audio and visual materials, and lectures.
Dr. Wickless currently serves as a professional member and Fellow of several societies, including the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), the International Society of Dermatopathology (ISDP), the American Society of Dermatopathology (FASDP) and many other medical societies. He has also served as clinical faculty at Northwestern University, Loyola University, and UT Southwestern.
In his spare time, Dr. Wickless enjoys the outdoors, film, and travel. He is an avid skier and cyclist. He is also fluent in French and speaks Italian.